Thursday, January 15, 2009

Food for Thought...



Hey everyone! SO GLAD you're all into this. What I figure is that if we get a good support system, we all win! Accountability is the key.

Ok, so, I had someone suggest that we extend this competition from 6 weeks to 8 weeks. I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this. So, here is what I'm proposing....

A. We extend to 8 weeks, ending on March the 4th

B. We leave it as is and then if anyone wants to go another round we can do so

Let me know what you think. I'll email everyone too as I know many people don't "blog"

Hugs and kisses to all of you. Have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend. I feel blessed to honor Dr. King on his day and hope to fulfill my dream too (to fit into my skinny jeans!)

4 comments:

  1. I think extending this contest would be a GREAT idea. I like having this support group here at school. It's funny how we look out for each other. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 extra weeks sounds like a great idea, the more support the better. I am so happy for all of you that are working towards your goals!Congrats to everyone!
    Since the weather is so nice out, enjoy the outdoors and take a long walk!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the two extra weeks sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, Yes, YES!!!! 2 extra weeks is perfect!!! Congrats Carrie...you rock! Hope everyone has a fun weekend looking and feeling better already. Besitos!

    ReplyDelete