Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Congrats to Ms. Beverly Gordon!!!


Ms. Gordon was this week's winner with a loss of 1.9%! She won a whopping $10 to use however she pleases. Here Ms. Gordon shows us just how she does it.... a great support system! I'm telling you, there must be something in that curriculum office. First Ms. Lee, now Ms. Gordon, hmmmm..... maybe it is all in the chocolate! Congrats again Ms. Gordon, super job!
Congrats also to the following participants who also had weight losses this week:
Second Place: Mr. Polack with 1.78%
Third Place: Ms. N. Flores with 1.6%
also with a loss this week: Ms. Deview, 1.46%; Ms. Griffith with .63%, Ms. V Flores with .19%, Ms. Boucaud with 1.4%, Ms. Norton with .9%, Ms. Lee with .81%
I know it was a hard week for everyone but let's bounce back and focus this week! We can all do it!

4 comments:

  1. Who's ready for tomorrow???? I saw Marisol this morning and she looks fantastic!!! Keep up the good work everybody :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oslay. Keep up the good work everybody. I'm running tomorrow out in the track outside. Anybody want to join???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you two are still motivated!!! My .25 of a pound loss in 2 weeks really has my spirits down :( Congrats to all who are doing well on the challenge!!! if we were on the show, I would've been sent home. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... thats .25 (a quarter of a pound!)
    PATHETIC!!!

    ReplyDelete